$1911

was donated
Rejected pattern :( by celou 10 years ago

Hi! I know, I know: I did read the rules... too simple patterns will be rejected... I opened this account for 10 years old daughter. She spend about two hours making a pattern in the generator and saved it because she actually want to make it. I don't have a printer by the way, so it was the only way she could keep it. She went back to the website this morning - to start her bracelet - only to find her pattern was rejected and deleted. (I checked in the rejected patterns, all i got was a X, broken image) This is sad. She had put a lot of work into it, it didn't look simple at all to me, both ends were fitting together and no, there is no other pattern like this one... I checked. This is certainly not this way that you are going to raise another generation of crafters. Sorry, I would have like to email the moderators directly, but I couldn't find a place to do so. I'm also sorry you aren't more considerated to other people's work and efforts. Now I guess I'm going to teach my daughter to design bracelets on plain paper.

RE: Rejected pattern :( by BaileyBug 10 years ago

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/contact.php
Here is how you can contact the moderators.

A tip for saving your pattern in case it does get rejected is next time maybe you can take a screen shot of the pattern before you submit it. That way if it does get rejected you will still have a way to look at it again.

RE: Rejected pattern :( by Foz 10 years ago

@celou I don't know why you can't see your rejected patterns on your profile page -- you definitely should be able to. we never reject patterns without reason, and we don't do it to discourage anyone from creating patterns either.

if you or your daughter should want to make those patterns that have been rejected, #46716 is almost identical to your #71569, and your #71571 is #44002

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!