$1911

was donated
Can someone make me a chevron pattern? by Co2 11 years ago

I've tried to use the generator to make my own chevron pattern but I'm not sure I grasp the concept of how to order the colors to come out how I want them to.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could take the time to make a pattern that's a double chevron per color with black inbetween and a black border. (something similiar to this: )

or point me in the direction of another pattern that could have rainbow colors put into it and still look good. (I tried searching "rainbow" but didn't really like any of those patterns --- I did like https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/pattern.php?id=51842 but I can't get open ended patterns to work. I need to be able to do the knot at the top type thing and fold it in half.

Any help would be greatly appreciated =)

RE: Can someone make me a chevron pattern? by Co2 11 years ago

the image code didn't work and I can't see the edit button :/

RE: Can someone make me a chevron pattern? by Co2 11 years ago

hopefully it works this time? lol

RE: Can someone make me a chevron pattern? by trick0909 11 years ago

Just give me a color order, how many chevrons per color and ill manage in a few minutes to make you a patern ;)

Exp.

Red double chevron , vlack single chevron, blue double chevron, black single chev.. etc.

RE: Can someone make me a chevron pattern? by trick0909 11 years ago

I already made you one, its still pending here to be added to the database but here is a screenshot.

It will be pattern #67179

Greetz Trick0909

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!