$1911

was donated
RE: Just can't get the bracelet made by Frosty 14 years ago

I've put up a 19 thread version with 40 lines. It should be up sometime this weekend but here's the link.
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator21.php?k=RRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRrRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRrRRRrrrrrRrrrRRRRRrrRRRrrrrRRrrrRRRRrrrRRrrrrRRrrrRRRRrrrRRrrrrRRRrrRRRRrrrRRrrrrRRRrrRRRRrrrrRrRRrRRRRrrrrRrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrRrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrRrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrRrrrrRrRRrRRRrrRRRRrrrRRrrrrRRRrrRRRRrrrRRrrrrRRrrrRRRRrrrRRrrrrRRrrrRRRRrrRRRrrrrRrrrRRRRRrRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRrRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR&r=40&f=SOSOSOSOSOSRSRSRSRS

RE: Just can't get the bracelet made by Alizandria 14 years ago

Looks great Moushtie! Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else Michelle. So I've been busy. :( Glad Moushtie could help you out though!!! :)

I meant "Sorry I've been busy" :)

RE: Just can't get the bracelet made by michelle 14 years ago

Sorry for the late responds, my internet was giving me a hard time. I think the patterns look great. I will make the one you made moushtie. Thank you so much, all of you !!! It's unbelieavble how you guys make it seem so simple to "just make the pattern in the generator" Thanks again.

RE: Just can't get the bracelet made by celtics14 14 years ago

Sorry to butt-in, but I have been having the same problem as michelle. I am a basketball player and I just want to make a basketball design. I have drawn it up on graph paper, but I do not know how to make it work in the generator... Also, michelle, what did you go to to remake your pattern of the snitch on the computer?

~Celtics14~
Do you want to do a Alpha pattern or regular? Do you have a scanner? Or camera to take a pic?

RE: Just can't get the bracelet made by celtics14 14 years ago

I would like it to be a regular pattern. I will put a picture of it up very soon (I'm not at the right house right now)

~celtics14~
Do you want a regular pattern for the alpha you put up of the basketball?

@celtics14, I am not sure what your asking.

I am still working on the snitch, when it's done I will post a link. (been really busy) The one thing I totally forgot about, (I had that with my own made smiley bracelet too) because of the knots the ball seems wider than it's meant to be so maybe when making the basketball you should make the ball higher than it is wider.

I finally finished the bracelet. The picture doesn't show it too well but the ball is a bright yellow/gold and the wings are a slighter lighter yellow/gold

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-3KW6QBOP.jpg

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!