$1911

was donated
Friendship Bracelets are Magic - feedback wanted by Tamara 11 years ago

Last year I made these. And now, I'm planning to start working on these patterns again.

Yep, they're MLP bracelets! I wanted to design patterns that fit their personality and colour scheme, but didn't simply replicate the cutie marks. So Pinkie Pie's pattern is like two streamers that don't bother staying within the lines and Apple Jack's is no-nonsense.

I need some feedback though. I'm pretty happy with Rainbow Dash', Rarity's and Pinkie Pie's, and I'd like to keep Apple Jack's nice and simple, but Fluttershy's and Twilight Sparkle's need some work. Especially Twilight's.

Once I'm happy with them, I plan on adding them to the site. (Well hopefully, I've never actually made a pattern that way; I'm more of a go-with-the-flow kind of knotter that figures out patterns by looking...).

RE: Friendship Bracelets are Magic - feedback wanted by Tamara 11 years ago

Oh, looks like this forum doesn't support thumbnails and I can't edit my post either...

Here's a bigger picture:

Sorry for double posting.

RE: Friendship Bracelets are Magic - feedback wanted by Pitash 11 years ago

That is the cutest idea! I don't keep up with the show much, but I think they're great. You can do whatever you want with them, but Twilight Sparkle was definitely one I recognized from the start :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!