$1911

was donated
Need Help by GypsyAngel 14 years ago

I can not do alpha pattern bracelets my mind just says no way jose so can anyone convert a pattern for me I would duely appreciate it please let me know

RE: Need Help by Alizandria 14 years ago

Depends on the pattern...do you have a pic or a url?

RE: Need Help by GypsyAngel 14 years ago

I will check it out. Ithink I canget it to work. :)

OK! So I had a chance to look at this and evidently when you change from an Alpha pattern to a regular one it gets twice as big! Wide and long, so if you want I can try and get it to be more managable size. What size are you looking for? Here is the T for example:

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator21.php?k=DDDDDDDDDdddrrrrrrrrRRRdddddddddrrrRRRRRRRRRRRddDDDDDDDrrrRrrrrrrrRRRrrRRRRRRRdrrRrrrrrrrRRRrrRRRRRRRDrrRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrRRddDDDDDDDrrrRrrrrrrrRRRDrRRRRRRdrrrDrrrrrrrrRRdrRRRRRRDdrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddRRRRRRRRRRR&r=26&f=VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT

if you can make it smaller and manageable that would be completely awesome and I would be entirely greatful!!

So how many strings wide is managable? Cut it in half, make it 12?

well i can do up to 50 but if you can 12-20 is good for me

:)
So I managed the "team" before it got to long to see the knot turns anymore. I will finish the rest tomorrow.

Team:
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator21.php?k=dddDDDDDDRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRrrRrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRrrrrrrRrrRRRRRrrRrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRrrRrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRrrRRrrRrrRRrRRrrRrrRRrrRrrRRrRRrrRrrRRrrRrrRrrrRrrRRrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrRRRrrRRRrrrRRrrrrRRrrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRrrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrRrRRRRRRrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrRRRRRRrRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr&r=66&f=VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT

I just have to say your awesome i was thinking i can do one that says team one that says edward that way i dont end up wth a belt lol

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!