$1911

was donated
RE: Notifications BETA by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Found the bug! Thanks Frosty :D
The fix is included in the next version, I think updating the old one is unnecessary right now.

RE: Notifications BETA by Frosty 13 years ago

No worries. Looking forward to the new site when it's ready.

RE: Notifications BETA by LenaB 13 years ago

its a gd idea...!! if some1 sent a msg or sth..... & there sould be comments on pictures that r in the gallery...:)

Thanks LenaB! The photo comment thing is coming up ^^

RE: Notifications BETA by rroman06 13 years ago

Does anybody knows how what to do to not get any more notifications to your email???

RE: Notifications BETA by sweetypie 13 years ago

yeah yu just in the left hand corner it saids email notification on just click it and if should be off

RE: Notifications BETA by ruserious 13 years ago

so on the new site, we won't be given notifications if someone likes a pattern that we commented on? 'cause that was becoming bothersome...

Yes. Also, the email notifications for the forum will be turned off until further notice... I heard some guys couldn't turn them off D:

RE: Notifications BETA by horsingaround 13 years ago

theres gonna be a new site? cool! i was just going to say, can we turn a certain notification off? i was the first one to comment on the alpha letter tutorial and now every time i log in there is about 80 notifications because other people commented on the tutorial. i can deal with it for now but it'd be nice if you could work on that :)

Lol. Yeah, I will for sure take a look at that :)

Stefan

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!