$1911

was donated
Gallery? by NewKnotter 14 years ago

Is it possible to post images of your own bracelets on here. Kind of like Heather's website.

RE: Gallery? by Rissa 14 years ago

Hey Nick
You can upload your pics to the pattern site.
Once you are logged in you can see a little camera above the pattern. If you click there you can upload one picture from your computer to the site so that it is connected to the pattern. Everyone who is interested in this pattern can see the different outcomes and might try something else with the pattern.

To see one person's galery you can go to their profile and watch their photos from there. For example click on the person's name, then below the profile pic there's a list of what the person has uploaded, like patterns and photos. Click on the photo-tab and you can see all uploaded photos by this person.

The downside of this is that you can only upload pictures of bracelets using patterns that are uploaded here at this site. The good thing is that you are linked to the pattern right away and can start making the same bracelet at once without asking for the pattern.

RE: Gallery? by NewKnotter 14 years ago

Oh
ohkay. I thought I could do the format similar to heather's website. Like you paste an image in your thread and comments. I would love to share my bracelets all over the place.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!