$1911

was donated
how to..? by fbcreater156 14 years ago

how can i make the pattern look like a sunflower" like im talking to moushtie and i asked him to do a holister logo and he did it!!! and i will try to make it but like how can u make the bracelet look like a item or thing?
i dont think im making cents...

RE: how to..? by xolyssxo95x 14 years ago

Same With meee! i cannot do a picture or anything on the generator! can some one please help?? or make a video

RE: how to..? by InSomNiaC 14 years ago

the foreward backward and backward forward knots make it so that each time you have two colors, you can choose which color for the knot to be and your string will stay in the same place. so you can make about four rows being all blue even though every other string may be yellow. so if instead of making a forward or a backward knot with the arrow straight like this -> you would right click it so it would be 'bent' (a.k.a. a forward backward or backward forward knot) if your not sure what i'm trying to say then message me and i'll try to explain it in a different way. hope this helped!

RE: how to..? by Emmachick1234 14 years ago

Ok all I want to say is go to a video on youtube about how to make friendship bracelet patterns. That will show yo how to draw one. Then go to one andlearn how to make a letter bracelet. Cause if you learn how to make that it is basically the same concept and will show you how to make it. That will help I will give you the link to helpful videos.
Here is one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvttw6111-Q

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!