$1911

was donated
Viewing pattersn by Boldmouse 11 years ago

I'd find it really useful if there was some way to change the colours in a pattern when making it, sometimes I swap the colours or use similar ones and get confused. I'm not sure if this is possible but I would love it.

RE: Viewing pattersn by Kestrel 11 years ago

You can, technically. The pattern generator will let you go through the pattern again, adding your own colours instead of what was there originally. However, if you choose that option, you need to remember not to submit it, it's not your own pattern.

RE: Viewing pattersn by RuthieG 11 years ago

Some people save the pattern to their hard drive, and open it in paint, then manually change all the colours in the pattern to the ones they are using.

Personally, I use firefox and printliminator to print my patterns (printliminator gets rid of all the ads). I then have plenty of space for notes, where I note the number of strings in each colour and what colour I am substituting for.

RE: Viewing pattersn by Sunkist12 11 years ago

The patterns in the Gallery like hello kitty don't have the knots directions with them. How do I get that?

RE: Viewing pattersn by RuthieG 11 years ago

I don't know. I think the Hello Kitty ones are alpha patterns and I don't do them yet.

RE: Viewing pattersn by Foz 11 years ago

multicolour alpha patterns don't have knot instructions. to find out how to make them, have a look at our tutorial :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!