$1911

was donated
ok this is weird by Joy 14 years ago

chucho just sent me this...

men_loco 2@live.com.mx correo .....apunta el correo y te paso el patron de la pulsera tengo barios patrones esañol mexico

translated it says this:

men_loco 2@live.com.mx mail...points mail and you pass the bracelet pattern I have bar patterns esañol mexico

what is he trying to tell me??

RE: ok this is weird by Joy 14 years ago

can ne1 try to help?? he's freaking me out!!

RE: ok this is weird by Acid 14 years ago

erm from the translation i have: mail ..... points the mail and I pass the pattern to you of the bracelet I have bariums patterns esañol Mexico, i'm guessing it's merely a pattern swap wanted rather than anything else

ok thanks. i got it settled. i think he just got me confuzed w/ someneelse

no worries

RE: ok this is weird by KABUYAS 14 years ago

Spanish is my first language, this is why i do not trust those free online translators out there...

The real translation is as follows:
men_loco 2@live.com.mx mail... write down the e-mail and I will pass on to you the bracelet pattern I have various patterns spanish mexico

What I get from it is that he'll give you the pattern you want if you e-mail him, and that he various mexican or spanish patterns.

I had to try several translators before getting a rough idea, nice to know i was sort of close, i'm more of a French speaker, Spanish was never my strong point :(

ooooh ok yeah i didn't really want the pattern he gave me. but it was nice for him to give me the suggestion. ty acid and kabuyas for your help!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!