$1911

was donated
Rejected pattern: I'm desperate by blu3jay 12 years ago

Sorry everyone, but I'm really desperate and need Admin help. I wrote to Stephan yesterday and haven't heard anything back. Who else can help me?

I wrote up an Alpha pattern for a bracelet I'm trying to make to give to my niece tomorrow at the family Christmas party. It's in commemoration of her friend who just passed away from brain cancer. My pattern was rejected so now I have nothing to work from. I had worked hours on it and it looked really good....

I tried to redo it and of course it wasn't as nice, but it would do. Of course, halfway through knotting the second letter of the bracelet, my browser did something funny and now that's gone too.....

It's going to take me all night and I still won't be able to recreate the pattern AND have it all knotted in time for tomorrow's party! Who's the right person to contact to get my rejected pattern back???? I thought at least it would show up in my "pending" list, like the regular patterns do, but it wasn't there :(

Thanks for any help!

RE: Rejected pattern: I'm desperate by Huntress 12 years ago

Let see if we can help you out here. I did't see it but I'll try and find it for you.

RE: Rejected pattern: I'm desperate by Carrie 12 years ago

You should still be able to view it here: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/alpha_pattern.php?id=41830

RE: Rejected pattern: I'm desperate by blu3jay 12 years ago

Excellent, Carrie! Thanks so much! And thank you, Huntress! I missed finishing this for the family party, but I'll be able to get it done soon, anyway :) In the future, is there anywhere I can go to find these on my own?

Am I missing something that allows me to save a pattern without sending it in to be approved for public consumption?

RE: Rejected pattern: I'm desperate by lorie 12 years ago

Yes, if you want to find the rejected paterns just click on "Pending" at your page and then click on "Rejected" not "Pending" and you'll find them in there. Good luck!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!