$1911

was donated
selling bracelets by spiffehgymnast 14 years ago

hey you guys! i'm trying to raise money and i think i have a good chance at selling bracelets because a lot of people like them. my mom doesnt think i can make good money so im asking you....

how much could i sell them for?
where can i sell them?

i was thinking about selling it for like a dollar for every hour but theres some that really deserve more than that...

RE: selling bracelets by Acid 14 years ago

The thing with the bracelets is the material once you cost it up is cheap sure, but it literally is the time making them if you like that in my opinion you can't get back.

I've recently started selling mine through a gift shop and it depends on the size and quality to how much they sell for.
Like my brother said to me at the end of the day, what you have to think is that it is more pocket money as he puts it rather than say a decent income.

I love making them anyway even if i sell them or not, so literally anything i sell them for will be saved for a rainy day.

Good luck to you though :)

RE: selling bracelets by Kaisui_Izumi 14 years ago

I don't know if you can get away with the price, but since I'm the only one at school who makes the bracelets for sale, I sell the Alpha Bracelets (with just the name) for five dollars, and all other patterns seven to fifteen dollars depending on complexity of the pattern.

But good luck to you =)

RE: selling bracelets by spiffehgymnast 14 years ago

thanks guys :) i need some money though and i dont really care about the time because i string while im doing something else so yah. i need to earn money for a school trip im taking to europe and my idea was to have like a car wash or garage sale and while that goes on i should sell some bracelets but i dont know if i would be able to sell enough then.

RE: selling bracelets by JoJohaha 14 years ago

Wow Kaisui_Izumi if I would ever try to sell them for that, nobody would ever buy... Maybe like $3 for a thick one (: but I really want to sell. But I haven't yet

RE: selling bracelets by spiffehgymnast 14 years ago

i made a 20 strand bracelet and im thinking of selling it for maybe 6 or so because i took a lot of time. so im really not sure. i will probably just ask some friends how much they would buy one for.

RE: selling bracelets by JoJohaha 14 years ago

yeah, that is what I did, and they said like 3 or 4 but it all depends on your friends (:

RE: selling bracelets by Kaisui_Izumi 14 years ago

I actually sold four bracelets at the price of five dollars, and they were all Alpha pattens, but then again it does vary from person to person

RE: selling bracelets by fbcreater156 14 years ago

i think im late but i sell them too i make around 20$$ each week really depends i keep track of everything

i for one sell the really easy ones like staircase for 50cents and candy stripe for 50cents-$1.00 depending on how many strings i use.

i also go to stores and see the wave friendship bracelet for $5.00 and i sell them for $2.00-$3.50

it really depeneds more sting more money orrr easy=less money hard=more money

RE: selling bracelets by Joy 14 years ago

ok so speaking about selling, i am making my friend a bracelet #3931 and i am wondering what she should owe me. she said she'd give me 5$ for it but i'm not sure. do u think thats too much or does that sound good? and i am givving her another bracelet pattern #3576. for that she said 10$. is that too much or what? its already made and i just odn't know ... i already told her i would give it to her for free since it was already made...what should i do?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!