$1911

was donated
RE: WHAT THE HELL?!? -.- why my alpha patterns all rejected? -.- by gerbilsrawesome 12 years ago

I don't know. -.- I don't think anyone gets it that you actually make such awesome patterns by hand. So they just assume you cheated, which you didn't. They're great patterns (I can see them with the second links) and not a zillion colors or anything. I can see why one of them might get rejected, because they are essentially the same, just different colors, but not both. I don't really understand why they keep rejecting your patterns, maybe because they are so big that no one would actually make them? I don't know, I really don't think it's fair either because you worked so hard on them. I would just suggest that you have a nice, long conversation with the mods about why they keep rejecting your patterns. I just don't know. =/

RE: WHAT THE HELL?!? -.- why my alpha patterns all rejected? -.- by NeoGriever 12 years ago

the first are the lines only and the second are the colored version of the first ... i have pressed esc after sending the first to change it to the second ...

my idea was to help this page to get a better, faster, easier alpha generator (https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/forum.php?thread_id=24507) ... but i think, they hate me ... i dont know why -.-

RE: WHAT THE HELL?!? -.- why my alpha patterns all rejected? -.- by gerbilsrawesome 12 years ago

yeah. I don't know. I think they just don't get it really.

RE: WHAT THE HELL?!? -.- why my alpha patterns all rejected? -.- by Foz 12 years ago

discussing admin actions is against our TOU.

I'm just saying you all need to have a talk. :)

RE: WHAT THE HELL?!? -.- why my alpha patterns all rejected? -.- by RockePloeger 12 years ago

A talk is been had in private. Where this should all remain.

RE: WHAT THE HELL?!? -.- why my alpha patterns all rejected? -.- by Foz 12 years ago

guestbook entries can be made visible only to mods by checking the box "private message", and this discussion had better be over.

ok! :)

RE: WHAT THE HELL?!? -.- why my alpha patterns all rejected? -.- by leli0121 12 years ago

IDK WHY THEY ARE BUT THERE AWESOME!!!

RE: WHAT THE HELL?!? -.- why my alpha patterns all rejected? -.- by blu3jay 12 years ago

Lightning McQueen is registered to Disney, mebbe that's why?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!