$1911

was donated
Problems with generator 3 by Maica66 12 years ago

I've tried to save a new pattern with the generator 3 but I can't because of the computer is locked with the message "saving pattern"..... but never ends.
It takes me lot of time to create this new pattern and I would like to share it with you. Thank you.

RE: Problems with generator 3 by happybunny 12 years ago

Awww That happens to me too. :( What I do is take a screen shot of it and Try again later. But that dosent always work...

RE: Problems with generator 3 by kelsey01 12 years ago

OMG that is happening with two of mine. i made them last night and the screen still says saving pattern.

RE: Problems with generator 3 by graciela 12 years ago

same here... i think it's down

RE: Problems with generator 3 by drache 12 years ago

when I try to save my bracelet, it just tells me that it's got to be a repeating pattern, which it is
but it just doesn't save it

RE: Problems with generator 3 by happybunny 12 years ago

It is possible that the bracelet used different colors that you can't really see with the human eye meaning that you could've used a few shades of red that are so close in color, you can't really see the difference.

RE: Problems with generator 3 by drache 12 years ago

I figured it out
it's the browser
I had a similar problem with another site, and someone there suggested I try a different browser
it worked both places, and my pattern is now pending - woohoo

RE: Problems with generator 3 by Maica66 12 years ago

Thanks dranche, but the problem was solved some time ago and we could publish our patterns.

RE: Problems with generator 3 by lorie 12 years ago

Yes, it is because of the browser. I use Google Chrome and it looks like I encounter bugs rarely. You can also try Mozilla Firefox. These two browsers are the best ones for this website.

Good luck!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!