$1911

was donated
what is ur goal? by Joy 14 years ago

i want to know...what is ur goal for the amount of patterns u create? rite now i have 70 and i want to get or create atleast 100. that would be so cool. so, what do u want to ur goal to be?

RE: what is ur goal? by Joy 14 years ago

ok so basicaly if ur wondering y i would be asking ppl this, i am just curious. thanks

RE: what is ur goal? by emm97 14 years ago

alrighty then.....

emm, if u don't have anything positive to say, don't say anyting at all. i no ur just trying to show me what it felt like to u but sitll please stop.

RE: what is ur goal? by CoHa 14 years ago

999 patterns

RE: what is ur goal? by Tokio 14 years ago

I don't have a goal for patterns to make. My goal is how many bracelets I can make and post pictures of. I want to be like AnJaGa. She's a freaking bracelet-making machine.

lol sounds good to me. that would be a great goal. i would want to do that but i don't no how to update or upload pics yet on my parents laptop

RE: what is ur goal? by Acid 14 years ago

The only goal i have is to make bracelets that i enjoy making and seeing everyone's reaction i.e family and friends when i finish them :)

yeah, everytimei show my teacher my bracelts, she goes nuts, she thinks they r the coolest think ever!

RE: what is ur goal? by Acid 14 years ago

I've had a few people saying they think it's amazing what you can do with string. My boyfriend's little sister who is only 7 thinks it's amazing hehe

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!