$1911

was donated
I Need Help!!!! please :) by Chiara 14 years ago

Ive been making bracelets for a really long time but im having a really hard time reading patterns :/ even the patterns that only have 1 star for difficulty. Ive watched videos and still cant figure it out. Im hoping someone will have some tips! Thank you :)

RE: I Need Help!!!! please :) by artjunkie 14 years ago

what i did was really look at the knots and the difference between them cause i didnt know 2 of the knots. then i also looked at bracelets that i knew how to do b4 the site and see how they explained it.if you go to the bottom of the page, you will see 4 knots,they each have a certian arrow to it, you look back up at the design and you will see each circle has a certain arrow, you do the knot that matches the arrow.i hope it helps

RE: I Need Help!!!! please :) by Rissa 14 years ago

Chiara, I think the best thing would be to take patterns that you know how to make and then look at the graphs presented here.

If you know how to make the candystripe pattern just compare it with pattern 1, for the chevron look at pattern 2.

You say you've been making bracelets for a long time, so which patterns do you also know? Maybe you can find some of them here so that you can compare.

The only thing you might need to remember is that the bracelets don't start diagonally like most people are used to start, but horizontally.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!