$1911

was donated
The way to view your favorites.... (Am I the only one getting this btw??) by zunnigirl23 12 years ago

Hello!! I liked the way that you viewed your favorite patterns before, where you had a alpha section that displayed all your fav alpha patterns and same with the normal patterns. Now it seems like they are all mixed up. Sure the other way took awhile to load, but the advantage was that it was a piece of cake to find the patterns you wanted. Thank you!! (Am I the only one getting this btw??) lol!!

RE: The way to view your favorites.... (Am I the only one getting this btw??) by Katie_Kat 12 years ago

My favorites have been that way for a while. I was pretty upset about it at first, but I just got used to it I guess. Don't get me wrong, I did prefer the other way over this one though.

RE: The way to view your favorites.... (Am I the only one getting this btw??) by ConfessorKahlan 12 years ago

Yeah, mine are like that too. I only have about 50 favs, so it isn't too bad, but with your almost 500, I can imagine it gets difficult!

RE: The way to view your favorites.... (Am I the only one getting this btw??) by zunnigirl23 12 years ago

yes, LOL!!!

RE: The way to view your favorites.... (Am I the only one getting this btw??) by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

The new fav page is a quick fix that I will update in the future. For sure when I add the Kumihimos there. Thanks for the feedback :)

Stefan, webmaster

RE: The way to view your favorites.... (Am I the only one getting this btw??) by Katie_Kat 12 years ago

Just so I understand better, the favorites wil be organized into normal, alphas, and kuhimos INSTEAD of the pages?

RE: The way to view your favorites.... (Am I the only one getting this btw??) by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

Well, I was thinking about sorting them into normal, alpha and kumihimo. Page navigation will still be there but there will be more patterns on one page. You see, I need to limit the number of patterns on one page to not overload the server.

I see.

RE: The way to view your favorites.... (Am I the only one getting this btw??) by zunnigirl23 12 years ago

Right. But if they could just be seperated instead of jumbled together that would be better. And you can pick if you want to view your favorite alphas or normals. They don't have to be shown all at once tho. Thanks again!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!