$1911

was donated
kumihimo generator. by BarmyBracelets 12 years ago

I don't get how you use the Kumihimo genterator so please could someone help me out and tell me how to use it? Please? thanx! :)

RE: kumihimo generator. by Crafter4life 12 years ago

Yes please share how to use it!!

RE: kumihimo generator. by BarmyBracelets 12 years ago

I'm sorry Crafter4life but I don't know how to kumihimo generator. I think you read my entry wrong, I was asking if someone could share with me how to use it; I honestly haven't the faintest idea how to use it! :( . I'm sorry if I let you down.

No problem lol just me reading really fast> I know how to use it just not how to read it :)

To use it you first make sure to adjust the strings to how thick u want it> Then u pick fill color and erase what numbers are there and click it so this color thing comes up then u scroll and find what color/ shade u want. Then use your mouse to hold the mouse on the right side until it selects itwhat u wanted

RE: kumihimo generator. by Hiccups 12 years ago

I can't get the generator to do anything for me but delete the color choice and let me type something in over top. I figure that is because I'm not using Google Chrome. Is that what everyone else who makes the kumihimo patterns is using? (I currently have IE7.) I would absolutely love to get started making patterns.

RE: kumihimo generator. by wolveslover1 12 years ago

@Hiccups i have something other than google chrome 2 and it doesnt let me do anything at all

RE: kumihimo generator. by Hiccups 12 years ago

Thanks wolveslover1

RE: kumihimo generator. by ll1100 12 years ago

could any one make an instruction for how to use kumihimo generator~~~~~~many thanks.

I tried it for so many times, still don't get it....

RE: kumihimo generator. by Lots_o_knots 12 years ago

[COLOR=BA55P3]I love the kumihumo generator. Its awesome ![/COLOR]

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!