$1911

was donated
check this out!! by Joy 14 years ago

tell me what u think of this pattern and tell me if u would want to make this kind of pattern when it gets approved!

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator_page.php?r=16&f=BBVVRR&k=rDR%0D%0ARr%0D%0ArdR%0D%0ArR%0D%0ArDR%0D%0ARr%0D%0ArdR%0D%0ArR%0D%0ArDR%0D%0ARr%0D%0ArdR%0D%0ADR%0D%0ADDD%0D%0ADD%0D%0ADDD%0D%0ArD&share_pattern=Save+and+share+pattern

RE: check this out!! by Joy 14 years ago

waoh nvm! no need to go to the link! they just posted the pattern!! woot! it is so cool!! and i just submitted it like 6 mins ago! wow that was so fast!! i am siked(?)!!

ok so for the pattern i have it like 1/2 done so when i figure out how to upload a picture i will! wooooooot! i love the pattern so much it rocks!

what do u think bout it? i made it for my teacher and she thought it was simply awesome! basically she thought that b/c i show her all of my bracelets that i make and she is so impressed w/ me

RE: check this out!! by Tokio 14 years ago

I think its a bit plain? I dunno, I feel like it looks like a lot of the patterns here. Its nice though.

ok thanks. when i started making it, i thought i would look cool. i don't no how it looks plain though... i like how it alternates colors for the diamonds

RE: check this out!! by Year666 14 years ago

i like it..! :>

thanks!! :*

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!