$1911

was donated
what do u do with the pattern that u are making? by Joy 14 years ago

do u print it out,make the bracelet at ur computer or what do u do?? please give me some ideas so i don't have to keep wasting my parents ink on their printer. we have 2 printers but only 1 of them works? ne ideas/?

RE: what do u do with the pattern that u are making? by Rissa 14 years ago

In fact I just save all my patterns on my computer, right now about 800.
There are two different kinds of patterns, repetiting (?) ones and patterns that are not repeated.

When I make the second kind I normaly knot in front of the computer, but I rarely do them.
If I do repeating ones I knot one part in front of the computer, the rest elsewhere, on my sofa in front of the computer, at the bus, at university...

Sometimes I start three or four bracelets after another just so that I have enough of them to take with me.

This way I just need a little bit of space on my computer or flash drive, I don't need to print them out and I can still knot everywhere I like.

RE: what do u do with the pattern that u are making? by Joy 14 years ago

ok when u say do it at ur computer everywhere, does that mean u have a laptop??

and that one word u were thinking of was repitition. just a heads up there ;)

i'm pretty sure it was repition..idk. any thanks for the tips

opps that should have said anyway* lol my bad.

RE: what do u do with the pattern that u are making? by Tokio 14 years ago

I print them all out, store them in a binder, and make them whenever I feel like it.

thats cool. when i print out a pattern, i cut it out and fold it up so then when ever i need it i can shove it into my pocket and go.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!