$1911

was donated
RE: CHEAP STRING???? by juliagould 12 years ago

0.50 isn't too bad. I'm from Canada, so I'm not even sure if WalMart sells floss in the US! Hope you find something good :)

RE: CHEAP STRING???? by Shegorules 12 years ago

WalMart does not sell floss it only sells yarn and sewing thread :(

RE: CHEAP STRING???? by Sareana 12 years ago

i use crochet string from wal-mart its cheaper then regular floss and a little smaller , it also will break alot easier , so you have to know how much tension you can place on it. but i love using it , especially for black as i use black alot , if you want to use a mix of embroidery floss and crochet thread, you will have to separate out the embroidery floss to make it the same thickness as the crochet string, i find (since there are 6 strands in all embroidery floss) that if you separate out two threads from the embroidery floss that it will match the crochet string in thickness.

RE: CHEAP STRING???? by Jorytk 11 years ago

walmart just look for a pack of friendship thread by the plastic kids beads. i personal only use this for Kumihimo patterns and use crochet thread or yarn for every thing else. It come in 2 sizes regular and a thinker size that they call sailor thread it comes twisted so it's less likely to come apart

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!