$1936

was donated
Can someone please design me a braclet! It means ALOT!! THANKS by guoidsf 12 years ago

can someone design me a braclet the says the words 'Hero Holiday 2011' in between 2 dominican flags.. the thing in the middle of the flag doesnt matter, but if you could do this it would mean alot.... Thank you so much..
and P.s. can it b the kind under the pattern section.. like not alpha ....
THANKS SO MUCH!

RE: Can someone please design me a braclet! It means ALOT!! THANKS by guoidsf 12 years ago

and up to 20 strings! thanks

RE: Can someone please design me a braclet! It means ALOT!! THANKS by guoidsf 12 years ago

anybody? please

RE: Can someone please design me a braclet! It means ALOT!! THANKS by bracelet_baker 12 years ago

Not alpha?

well i just dont know how to do alpha.. :(

RE: Can someone please design me a braclet! It means ALOT!! THANKS by BarmyBracelets 12 years ago

there are a few vidoes on the alpha tutorial section they help a great deal because they taught me how to do it just yesterday and now i have got the hang of it! If you click on alpha patterns a bit at the top will say alpha tutorial click on that. hope i helped :)

ok i know how to do alpha now.. can someone please design the pattern. pleeeeease

RE: Can someone please design me a braclet! It means ALOT!! THANKS by bracelet_baker 12 years ago

i will do it as soon as i can but will you give me a font, if you want it special

I would just like a regular font if that works for you.. thank you very much and sorry i dont have very much time to check this.. but thank you for doing this :)

so you want a alpha pattern saying Dancing With Myself? and is there a string limit and just rgular or fany or what? sorry about the questions.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!