$1911

was donated
Poka Dots! by eclipse 14 years ago

Can any one make a pattern that has almost a perfect circle on it?

RE: Poka Dots! by Joy 14 years ago

i don't think that a PERFECT circle could be made but i could try do diamonds.

would that work for ya?

RE: Poka Dots! by eclipse 14 years ago

well that would be cool to have diamonds but unforchunately my friend wants circles that are well semi- close to being perfect!

oh ok. i'll let someone else try.

RE: Poka Dots! by horsingaround 14 years ago

i don't know how to work the generator but, just saying, you can't do perfect circles but something that looks like a circle! I will try to make something...

oh wow thatnx so much thats awesome of you!

who r u talking about eclipes? me or horsin?

both of you thanx for trying top make one, or if you didnt just for taking the time to resond! :)

RE: Poka Dots! by emm97 14 years ago

I made a pattern that has polka dots in it. But i dont know if Stefan will approve it.

RE: Poka Dots! by emm97 14 years ago

heres the link:

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator_page.php?r=20&f=LgLOLGLgLOLGLgLOLGLGLOLgLGLOLgLGLOLgg&k=RRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRR%0D%0ArrrRRrrRRRrrRRrrrr%0D%0ARRRrrrRRrrRRrrrRRR%0D%0ArrRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrr%0D%0ARRRrrrRRRRRRrrrRRR%0D%0ArrRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrr%0D%0ARRRrrrRRrrRRrrrRRR%0D%0ArrrRRrrRRRrrRRrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrrRRRrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRR%0D%0ArrrRRrrRRRrrRRrrrr%0D%0ARRRrrrRRrrRRrrrRRR%0D%0ArrRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrr%0D%0ARRRrrrRRRRRRrrrRRR%0D%0ArrRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrr%0D%0ARRRrrrRRrrRRrrrRRR%0D%0ArrrRRrrRRRrrRRrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrrRRRrrrrrrrr&share_pattern=Save+and+share+pattern

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!