$1911

was donated
Is this possible.... by RoyalFox 14 years ago

i was wondering if the bracelet design i had is even possible to make D: i like how it came out but ive been trying to generate it for a while now and its not turning out at all like my draft o.o can i get like opinions if this is possible or not... :P plz and ty

http://royalfox16.deviantart.com/art/My-Friendship-Bracelet-140123358

RE: Is this possible.... by Cathelijn 14 years ago

Yea, it's possible. I think it has 26 threads (if you count al the squares in one row, and that x2). It is a 1212 pattern. So it has only forward-backward and backward-forward knots. The threads should be arranged like this: white - black - white - black...
I hope you can put it in the generator, 'cause I love the pattern.

RE: Is this possible.... by RoyalFox 14 years ago

OMG thats so great to hear ~^o^~ tyty but when i did the sketch it was 30 strings and i tried to do the forward backward and such it like ended having like for example 2 black strings together when there isnt supposed to be a black spot in that area TT_TT but ty for replying and tell me its possible :D uve made my day ^^

w8 but i still need help D: plz some1 TT_TT

RE: Is this possible.... by Rissa 14 years ago

I've entered the first part into the generator. It's upside down, but I hope you still get it. Maybe you can finish the rest now yourself

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator_page.php?r=30&f=VSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVS&k=rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ArrrrrrRRRRRRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrRRrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRrrRRRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrrrrRrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRrrRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrrrrrrRrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRrRR%0D%0ArrrrrrrrrrrrRrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRrrrrR%0D%0ArrrrrrRrrrrrrRr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRrRRRr%0D%0ArRrrrrRrrrrRRRR%0D%0ARrRRRrRRRrrRRR%0D%0ArrrrRRrrrRrrrrr%0D%0ARrRRRRRRrrRRRR%0D%0ArRrrrrrrRrrrrrr%0D%0ArrRRRRRrRrRRRR%0D%0ARrrrrrrRrrrrrrr%0D%0ARrRrrrrRRrRRRR%0D%0ArrRRrrrRrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRrRRRRrRrRRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrrrRrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRrrRRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrrrrRrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRrRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RE: Is this possible.... by zuccaccia 14 years ago

Every 1212 pattern can be made...here below you can find the fox head:

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator21.php?k=rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRrrrrrrRRRRRrrRRRRRRRrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrRRRrrRRRRRRRRRrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrRRrRRRRRRRRRRRrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrRrrrrRRRRRRRRRrRrrrrrrRrrrrrrrRRRrRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrRrrrrRrRRRrrRRRrRRRrRrrrrrRrrrRRrrrrRRRRrrRRRRRRrRrrrrrrRrrrrrrRrRRRRrRrRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRrrrrrrRRRRRrRRrrrrRrRrrrrrrrRrrrRRrrRRRRrRrRRRRrRRrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrRRRRrrRRRRRRRRrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrRRRRrRRRRRRRRR&r=26&f=VSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahahaha i feel so stupid!!! i get it now ^^ lol thx every1 :D u guys are wonderful ^^ ty ty ty

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!