$1911

was donated
Cookie Monster? by itallianchica 14 years ago

I have never seen a pattern for him, and I can't make one myself, so maybe this will be a challenge to a veteran :)

RE: Cookie Monster? by Frosty 14 years ago

try this
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator21.php?k=dddddddddddddRRddddrDDDRRRddDrdrrdrdrRrRRRrRDRrrDDrrRRdDDRRRRRrDrrDRRRRRRdRRRrdrrdRRrRdRRRRRRRRrrRRrRDRRRRRrDRrDRRRRRRDRRRrdrrdRRDddRRdRrrddrrRrRRRrRrdrrDrDrRRRRDDdrDDDDrdddDDDDDRRDDDDDDDDrrrrrrr&r=26&f=VGVGBGBGBGSGSGBG

I haven't had time to make it yet so not sure what it looks like made up.

RE: Cookie Monster? by Cathelijn 14 years ago

Frosty, that pattern is great! When I first read this post, I thought of cookies. I thought the face wasn't possible, but you've done it. It's great!

RE: Cookie Monster? by Joy 14 years ago

i have a question for frosty, whenever i look at ur photos i wonder what kind of thread do u use. it looks so much like yarn...what is it??

Joy I use knitting cotton. It's only about $2.00 for a ball and I've made about 100 bracelets for our school fete and only just finished 1 black. I also like it because it doesn't have much give so the bracelets are more even.

I'm in Australia, so not sure what it's called where you are.

Cathellijn, thanks. I have to admit that it took me a loooong time.

RE: Cookie Monster? by AnJaGa 14 years ago

Frosty!!!! want to c ur face :D join us on fb unless u're there already. ania

He, he I don't have my photo on fb and rarely check my page, but will check it out.

BTW ania, I loooooove your patterns.

RE: Cookie Monster? by Joy 14 years ago

ok thanks. btw whats ur name frosty?. u don't have to tell but i jw...

RE: Cookie Monster? by Gillybean 14 years ago

Just wanted to let you guys know that I made this and uploaded the pic. It came out great, even for a beginner like me. :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!