$1911

was donated
i cant get to my page by harrypottergirl 12 years ago

i keep trying to get to my page and it wont let me every time i click on "your page" it takes me to the home page this also happens when im trying to get to my PMs when i click on the thing at the top of my screen it just takes me to the home page :( please help!

RE: i cant get to my page by Huntress 12 years ago

I believe it must be a glitch for you. I can get in and view your page easily. Going to have to ask Stefan that one.

RE: i cant get to my page by harrypottergirl 12 years ago

ya can someone pm him for me as i said i cant send or receive any so i was just hoping that he would read this :)

RE: i cant get to my page by Huntress 12 years ago

I id send him a PM for you. Just waiting for an answer when he has some time. :)

RE: i cant get to my page by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

Thanks for notifying me, Huntress! You're an awesome moderator :)
I'm not sure where to look to find this bug. I've tried it myself and everything works without any problem.

@harrypottergirl: Does this link below take you to the PMs?
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/pm.php
If yes: can you tell me what browser you are running? Is it Internet Explorer?
If no: could I use your account for a quick check? If I can reproduce this strange behaviour I might be able to find the bug.

thank you huntress no the link does not work :(
you can check my account i cant go online for a week after today but you can still check it thanks im using Firefox and it is the same thing that i have been using since i joined and the problem just started a few days ago
thanks!

RE: i cant get to my page by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

So, I just logged in on your account (had to switch password for a minute since your password is encrypted - but it's switched back now).
I tried clicking on "Your Page", "Inbox" etc and I got to the right places...

I don't know why this is happening just for you - but you can try deleting the cookie data in your browser, that could be it. And have you tried using some other browser than Firefox? I am not saying Firefox is a bad browser (in fact I like it very much) but I just wanted to check.

thanks now it is working on a different browser :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!