$1911

was donated
Tutorials section up :) by Stefan (moderator) 14 years ago

Look at the page Tutorials. What do you think? It is spanking new!

Instead of the boring step-by-step stuff, every user can upload own tutorials and images. All tutorials can be rated by the users and are sorted by the rating.

Stefan

RE: Tutorials section up :) by Mimii 14 years ago

Yay congrats Stefan! It's hard to imagine that this site can get any better, but you make that happen over and over again. Do you have a donation button on this site??

RE: Tutorials section up :) by Stefan (moderator) 14 years ago

Thank you, you're so sweet ;D

Yesterday I had no donate button, but I do today!

Donate

RE: Tutorials section up :) by Joy 14 years ago

cool!! will there be a xtra tab to go to this donate section and can ppl donate more than once?

RE: Tutorials section up :) by Joy 14 years ago

oh and btw...this site is awesome!! keep up the good work!!!

There is a "Donate" link at the bottom of the page right now, not super-visible but it's there! (should make it more visible..)

...and yes, people can donate more than once :D

I'm really greatful if you donate, I will definitely put down more hard work on the site if you do so :D

RE: Tutorials section up :) by Cathelijn 14 years ago

I love the tutorial section. It's great for beginners. Do you check every tutorial. And do you also look for mistakes in it? Just wondering ;)

Yes I do!

Btw, thanks for your zig-zag bracelet tutorial Cathelijn :)

Somethign to improove the section by Zolo 14 years ago

The Tutorials section is really great. I hope, that I will have time to make one tutorial :) I think, it would be really great, if you could add comments to each tutorial, like in the forum. What do you think about it?

Comment functions are under construction :D

I also updated the tutorials page with some video thumbnails at the top of the tutorials page. Have a look!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!