$1911

was donated
HELP!!!!!!!! by Mooserut 12 years ago

[COLOR=HEX] I Dont Understand The Patterns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: HELP!!!!!!!! by Mooserut 12 years ago

Sorry Bout The Color Thing LOL

RE: HELP!!!!!!!! by usr40717 12 years ago

You don't understand what patterns?

RE: HELP!!!!!!!! by Aiyanna 12 years ago

The patterns that you can find in the generator are kind of confusing, so I totally understand..
The patterns show colored line and bubbles with arrows in them. Depending on which way the arrow is facing, is what knot you need to tie. There are four basic knots used in making bracelets. The forward knot, the backward knot, the forward-backward( a combination) and the backward forward(another combination) Knowing these knots you can tie just about any bracelet. The link below is a video that shows how to make the different knots and what they look like on a pattern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfieU9Pv4Sw

Also in the generator you can seperate your search between normal and alpha patterns. Normal patterns are ones made with a diagonal like tieing sequence. This would be like arrows or diamonds on your bracelers. Alpha patterns are patterns with horizontall tieing which mostly are for writing words and letters.
When looking at a pattern is shows different colored thin rows with circles where one row meets another. The circle can be looked at as a knot and whatever color the circle is should be what color the knot turns out to be.

Hope this helps...feel free to message me if you didnt understand something or need more help:)

RE: HELP!!!!!!!! by Aiyanna 12 years ago

you can always ask a moderater too, or check the FAQ's.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!