$1911

was donated
Forum Suggestion by superc 12 years ago

Here's a suggestion for a new forum thread. Please give feedback! So many people are talking about bracelet buisnesses lately. Maybe we could make a bracelet buisness thread so people can talk about cool patterns, pricing suggestions and other things like that. Please reply with your opinion! :)

RE: Forum Suggestion by iajc20 12 years ago

I think that's a great idea

RE: Forum Suggestion by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

This is a very interesting idea. A "Buy & Sell" category. Need more feedback from the rest of the users (and mods) though.

RE: Forum Suggestion by miketaylor 12 years ago

Hi,
that is very nice and cool idea ..
this is really awesome and info: post
thanks for sharing ...

RE: Forum Suggestion by meg14 12 years ago

This is a very good idea.

RE: Forum Suggestion by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

I've been thinking and the name "Buy and sell" may give the wrong impression. Bracelet business is about much more.
The category should cover more things like pricing, maybe current deals on thread and supplies etc etc.
So my question is: do you have any suggestions for the best category name?

RE: Forum Suggestion by FatnSassy 12 years ago

Stefan, I think maybe you have already unknowingly given it a name...what about simply "Bracelet Business" or "The Business of Bracelet-Making? That should cover everything from the most popular patterns to sale, pricing materials, and pricing the finished bracelets. What do you think?

RE: Forum Suggestion by Mockingjay 12 years ago

I really like this idea! Out of the names you guys have suggested, I really like "Bracelet Business". I'd really like some advice on how to sell my bracelets, so I can't wait for this to come out!

RE: Forum Suggestion by bracelet_baker 12 years ago

this is a good idea. i like the name bracelet business the best.

RE: Forum Suggestion by happybunny 12 years ago

This is an awesome idea!
I might add "Bracelet Business Help" into that.....
~ Bracelet Selling Ideas?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!