$1911

was donated
RE: Suggestion by fieldhockey8 12 years ago

same! thanks, Stefan!!!! :)

RE: Suggestion by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

WhiteWolf101: I will probably add color pickers for arbitrary web colors. So you should be able to get any color you want.

Thanks guys, I'll try to fix this color tester thing soon enough :)

RE: Suggestion by Rachel_D 12 years ago

It's such a great idea! I think it would be cool if you could like change the colors of the pattern, so when you print it, you could be looking at the colors you're actually using. :)

RE: Suggestion by WhiteWolf101 12 years ago

thanks, sounds awesome!

RE: Suggestion by Roseit 12 years ago

thanks Stephan!

RE: Suggestion by MeowMix 12 years ago

That sounds like a great idea, I had the same thought and came here to post it, but I looked and you had the idea first! Haha, yeah but it's a great idea!!!

RE: Suggestion by Roseit 12 years ago

no rush stefan, but is this still under contruction?

RE: Suggestion by Sareana 12 years ago

yes there are a lot of things in the works ,. just takes a bit of time as this is a side line hobby for Stefan and he is still doing schooling aswell,. so just be patient :)

not even us mods really know how long it will be , so even we must be patient :)

RE: Suggestion by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

Yes, as Sareana says, a lot of things are to be made... I have 107 tasks in the todo-list at the moment (other projects not included in this number). I prioritize bugs and security before new functionality.

The current state of this pattern viewer/colorpicker is quite buggy and it cannot load some of the patterns. In other words: it needs some more debugging before it can be released.

RE: Suggestion by MeowMix 12 years ago

Ahhh... even though I posted a while ago and not really apart of this anymore...

i'm just going to say I appreciate everything you and the other moderators do.. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!