$1911

was donated
Pattern wich can not be generated with the generator by Zolo 14 years ago

Hi!

How can I upload a bracelet, witch has no pattern jet and the pattern can not be generated with the generator? I do not want to upload it to an other pattern, because the bracelet is unique.

RE: Pattern wich can not be generated with the generator by nielubiesera 14 years ago

i don't know. maybe you should upload a photo?

RE: Pattern wich can not be generated with the generator by Zolo 14 years ago

Could you please tell me, how can I upload a photo, so, that it does not belong to any pattern? Because when I try to upload a photo through the pattern page, the photo will always be assigned to the pattern...

RE: Pattern wich can not be generated with the generator by nielubiesera 14 years ago

i know. therefore we have a problem. maybe you should make a new pattern with your patter?

sorry for my english -,-'

RE: Pattern wich can not be generated with the generator by Satyr 14 years ago

If all goes well, the webmaster will create a tutorial section where you can make your own tutorials with pictures. This way you can upload unique patterns. Check this thread

RE: Pattern wich can not be generated with the generator by Zolo 14 years ago

Wau, cool! I really like it. I hope, it will be soon on. But what if I do not want to upload the pattern, but just the photo?

RE: Pattern wich can not be generated with the generator by Satyr 14 years ago

I've thought of this as well. I think you should be able to upload any picture into your personal gallery, that would be cool.

A reworked gallery section wouldn't hurt either. Imagine categories with pictures linked to patterns and other pictures completely unrelated.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!