$1911

was donated
#123 help by Rach0789 14 years ago

I've been trying to do this pattern but my bracelet looks nothing like the pictures. Help!

RE: #123 help by Cathelijn 14 years ago

Maybe you made a mistake somewhere? Other people have done this pattern, so I think the pattern is right.

RE: #123 help by Rach0789 14 years ago

I'm pretty sure I did it right. I even undid everything and started over and it still ended up the same

I love this pattern, so I'm making it soon. I will tell you how mine works out.

RE: #123 help by karxalc 14 years ago

Yes, I was going to do it too, but I saw the pattern before and I don't know how to make the 3 diagonal lines that supose to have each only 1 color.

RE: #123 help by K8e92 14 years ago

well i was looking at the pattern and i was a bit confused.. perhaps yuo should start on one side and work on that diagonal line. for example, on this pattern you would start on the left with the white. then go to the Azure color and do that diagonal line instaed of going to the next color. i dont know if this will work but i hope it helps

RE: #123 help by karxalc 14 years ago

The pattern should work has it is, I think something is wrong with the pattern, but a lot of people got it right theres only one pic with a wrong pattern, so I don't know :S

RE: #123 help by Rach0789 14 years ago

mine looked like the one picture that was different. Hmm.... I guess I'll try starting on one side and working diagonally

RE: #123 help by K8e92 14 years ago

the way i saw it the diagonal way would work best but thats only my opinion.

There was a mistake in the pattern. I made another one in Steffe's new generator. Here it is. It still has one little mistake in it. But I just can't get that away. But the pattern is better now.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!