$1911

was donated
Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by datmlechick 13 years ago

I would love to be able to sell the bracelets that I make, but I don't know where or how I would do that. Does anyone have any experience?

RE: Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by Scout 13 years ago

I, personally, do not sell bracelets, however, I'm almost 100% positive that Carrie (a moderator on this site) sells hers. If you PM her, I'm sure she'd be happy to respond!

RE: Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by fieldhockey8 13 years ago

I sell mine pretty informally at my school. I charge $2-3 for wave/peruvians, $3-5 for normal patterns, and $3-6 for alphas, depending on several factors (ex: # of strings, how good of friends i am w/ them...). And if anyone tries to say its too expensive, i just explain how its totally custom and awesome :)

RE: Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by Duckie_td 13 years ago

my sister and i make stuff and sell them online at www.etsy.com search bHempy

RE: Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by T_H_R_E_A_D_E_D 13 years ago

I occasionally sell mine on ebay, and once or twice a year I sell them at a fair

RE: Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by alexevans1_ 13 years ago

i'm thinking of selling a bunch i already have a club that helps me! i do this at school (:

RE: Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by Salani 12 years ago

I sell mine at our local farmers market and I have a store attached to my house :)

They are very popular here and I usually make 15 bucks in a day at the store or 20-35 bucks at the market every day (2.00 a bracelet)

RE: Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by Squirrel1253 10 years ago

I've sold mine at garage sales and at school. Usually from garage sales, I've made $20-35 total and at school it various depending on who it is or the kind of bracelet. I usually sell the basics for $3, normal patterns for $4, 2-color alphas for $5 and multicolor alphas for $5-6.
All the luck to selling (:

RE: Has anyone ever made a profit from their bracelets? by Loomcrazy 8 years ago

I'll think about it

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!