$1911

was donated
what do you think, its easyer huh? by Scouteagle 14 years ago

hi, I'm thinking that in the generator for example, when we want to create a new pattern, we have to make some tests, for example: changing the "D" for an "d". ok if we try we can make beautiful bracelets, but if the generator have the option to, "paint" the pattern; when we change the knots, we look at the bracelet "done" on the top of the generator, but if we first create the patterns painting each square in the pattern and the generator show every knorts for us? of course we could make our choice witch one to use in each bracelet...
what do you think???
*sorry my mistakes, I'm from brazil, and my english classes aren't done yet :]

:) by Tokio 14 years ago

I kinda get what you mean. Have you seen the new generator? Its still in Beta mode, but it's kind of easier to see where its going as you go along, since you just click on the knots to change direction. I hope this helps? :)

RE: what do you think, its easyer huh? by Scouteagle 14 years ago

thanks for answering me (:
yes, I already saw the new generator and I agree that is realy better, and I like to use it a lot :D
but you know the program "PAINT" from microsoft? I mean if there is a possibily of we FIRST create the bracelet, the way it is in the session "patterns" painting each square of it the color we want, and THEN the generator show the knots that we have to use in this :)

what do you think?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!