$1911

was donated
How long does it take to approve my new pattern? by vickietang 13 years ago

I created my alpha pattern this afternoon of evening, but it was few hours ago already, and it is still on the pending page. Sorry I'm new here and this is my first time to create any patterns, so I have no experience in this of how long I have to wait.

RE: How long does it take to approve my new pattern? by Foz 13 years ago

it'll take at least 24 hours for any pattern to get approved because the mods have to check it first, to see if it's not copyrighted, or if another one like it already exists on the site. check the frequently asked questions (FAQ) right at the bottom of the page for more info ;-)

RE: How long does it take to approve my new pattern? by LuvRed 13 years ago

I made a pattern yesterday and it hasn't been approved yet so it takes at least a day, but I heard someone said it took like 48 hours (two days). Have fun waiting! ;)

RE: How long does it take to approve my new pattern? by LuvRed 13 years ago

I made a pattern yesterday and it hasn't been approved yet so it takes at least a day, but I heard someone said it took like 48 hours (two days). Have fun waiting! ;)

RE: How long does it take to approve my new pattern? by vickietang 13 years ago

thanks everyone =]

also... what if there's a same pattern, like someone made it before?

RE: How long does it take to approve my new pattern? by Sareana 13 years ago

if it is exactly the same knot for knot as another already posted it will not be added to the site

if it is an improved version? because the original version is not balanced

RE: How long does it take to approve my new pattern? by lovekittykats 12 years ago

when you the pattern generator says that the pattern already exists, does it tell me the number of the existing pattern so i can find it?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!