$1911

was donated
RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Huntress 13 years ago

I have one suggestion for ya. I wish to be able to put some pictures on my Profile page. It looks a bit dull to me. If you can put pictures in the forum posts why not put them on your profile too.

Just a suggestion. :)

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by foshisle 13 years ago

a change colors button for the patterns

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by amber29 13 years ago

In generator3 I'd like to be able to add strings to either the right/top edge of the design (which it does at the moment) OR to the left side/bottom edge of the design, which would make it simpler to add extra strings onto a symmetrical design.

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by foshisle 13 years ago

ya tht would b cool

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Foz 13 years ago

Sareana mentioned online and offline notifications on the profile pages which I think would be very useful! how about adding the date someone last logged on, so people could see who hasn't been around for a while?

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Charmed_1 13 years ago

I really the idea of posting pictures on our profile page. Kinda like creating our own album of our work....hmm, something to think about?....

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Sareana 13 years ago

OK i have a suggestion for the alpha patterns, the ones with the arrows. i think newbies to tying alphas would find them easier to understand if instead of the vertical and horizontal arrows, change them to diagonal, like they are used to for regular patterns. since all alphas really are just forward and backward knots, the new Knot'ers get really confused seeing new arrows for knots they know by the diagonal arrows!

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Sareana 12 years ago

i would also love to see a ability for the creator of a bracelet/project to add a comment to their photos that is separate from the regular comments, maybe have the interface for it go through our own profile gallery.

so if there is anything in particular we wish to say about the photo we can and keep it where its easily seen by other viewers :).

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Sareana 12 years ago

oh and i would also like to see a better way to search the forums , specifically by topic heading so it only shows the topic heading and not other random comments that holds the same words

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Acid 12 years ago

I also like Foz's idea of seeing who's online. It might even help normal members to see a mod and vice versa.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!