$1911

was donated
suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Sareana 13 years ago

i would love it if we had a online and offline notification for all users listed on their profile page so if you are trying to contact some one you can know if they are on!
i would love to be able to favorite tutorials!
i would love to be able to be able to connect tutorials with a "similar" ability like the patterns have!

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Hawkeye 13 years ago

I would like to have a notification button so you can turn off notifications if you want.

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by foshisle 13 years ago

favorite photos and friend users:) i agree with all the prev. comments also:P

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by amber29 13 years ago

I'd like to be able to try out different colour combinations on already posted patterns

When a notification comes through I'd like it to link to the most recent post on the thread.

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Foz 13 years ago

is it just my imagination, or could it be that we used to be able to see the pattern-number in the list of patterns? now it's just the thumbnail, number of threads, number of colours etc. and I'd really love for that feature to return! often I just write down the number, and seeing that in the list of patterns was so user-friendly :-) sorry if this is a jumbled mess of nonsense-English, but I'm feeling really under the weather!

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Eric 13 years ago

Yeah, I also miss the pattern number in the list of patterns. Now you have to click on the thumbnail for to get the number. I've already asked Stefan to please bring back the column with the pattern number. Maybe if some more people are missing the number he'll do it. Still thanks to Stefan for this great site and all the effort he puts into it!

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Foz 13 years ago

wow, I'm sorry I missed your post already mentioning this! I didn't mean to create a double-post, since I know they can be horrifically tedious to rifle through :-( but if Stefan could re-implement the numbers into the list, that would be VERY much appreciated!!

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Eric 13 years ago

Oh no, there is no post, I asked Stefan in a PM – lol.

RE: suggestions! please feel free to add yours to mine through comments!!! by Acid 13 years ago

I too would love to have the numbers back :)
And also the turn off notifications button.... I miss that :(

I feel a little better now for not creating a double-post ;-) and I think the idea of a "stop notifications" option sounds really great!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!