$1911

was donated
saving printed patterns by rjkcurrie3 13 years ago

I keep all my patterns in a binder and in the sheet protectors, when I am working on a large pattern I just use a dry erase marker to cross off the row that I just did, that way if I stop at night I know what row I left off on the next day, it just wipes off easy with a paper towel.

RE: saving printed patterns by fieldhockey8 13 years ago

oh, smart! i simply have a manila folder, regulars on top, alphas on bottom (because i do more regulars). Then i have similar manila folder on my computer (haha) that has 2 folders inside 4 regular and alpha. :)

RE: saving printed patterns by Biskwit 13 years ago

Such a great idea :D thanks

RE: saving printed patterns by softballplayer6 13 years ago

Cool idea. Whiteboard markers work well with those clear plastic sheet things. Lol, I know from experience using that method when I got bored in class. :)

RE: saving printed patterns by Acid 13 years ago

I do a few things myself, complex or large patterns I will print out and keep in a big folder in plastic wallets I also find it's good for storing the bracelet with that pattern if I am working on several which is always the case. I also have a "Bracelet Pattern" folder on my computer and I've been bored enough to organise it in string size and where applicable number of colours etc.

If the pattern is small say 8 strings but only 8 rows or so I write these in a small note book with a tiny doodle of the design next to it :)

RE: saving printed patterns by samiam2714 13 years ago

I use evernote on my computer and my iphone/ipad to save the patterns bu I print them out on paper then end up throwinf it away when I am done because its so mangled. when I am finished.

RE: saving printed patterns by alliefaupel 13 years ago

^^^^ Evernote is awessome! (:

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!