$1911

was donated
pattern malfunction by Nebula_32 13 years ago

When i search for patterns ill get the first page of multiple searches. I try to go to the second page of one and i get no results but it says i have them. Im not sure if this is a personal problem or if its the website. This doesnt happen when i look at just the alpha patterns with out searching for a specific one. It only seems to do this with the Alpha search.

Im sorry if this isnt the right folder to put this form and sorry if this isnt descriptive enough. But hope you can help me! = ) Thank you for your time.

RE: pattern malfunction by foshisle 13 years ago

Does it happen with all searches or some

RE: pattern malfunction by Nebula_32 13 years ago

Its only on some of the searches. Some dont even show results. Ive also tried this on diffrent computers so I know its not just my laptop.

RE: pattern malfunction by Scout 13 years ago

I've had problems when I was flipping through someone's alpha patterns (Like a specific person's designs, not photos or anything random like that) and had what sounds like the same problem. I was actually just checking to see if anyone was having a similar/the same problem.

I'm having that problem

RE: pattern malfunction by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Can you give me the link to this page where the search failed?

its working for me now:P it wasnt working a week ago though..

RE: pattern malfunction by Nebula_32 13 years ago

the URL was
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/alpha_patterns.php?sort=latest&minstrings=2&maxstrings=80&minrows=2&maxrows=80&maxcolors=Unlimited&user_alias=&keywords_filter=space&similar_to=&submit=Go%21

But everything seems to be working for me now like @foshisle

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!