$1911

was donated
Broken Ladder bracelet by intel 14 years ago

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to make a broken ladder bracelet, i cant find instructions anywhere, and i would love to know! Thanks! :)

RE: Broken Ladder bracelet by wojo 14 years ago

i make mine by taking 8 strings 4 colors 2 strings of each color. lay the strings out mirroring each other say i use green blue purple and red. i would lay them out like this red, blue, purple, green, green, purple, blue, red. first i make four arrows of the arrow head. to do this you take the red string on the right side and make forward knots on the blue, purple and green strings on the left side. then take the red string on the right and do the same thing but make backwards knots till you finish the green string on the right side. the make either a forward or backwards knot with the two red strings in the middle continue 3 more times or until all colors are done. then gather the strings on both sides and make the chinese staircase knot 10 or so times with each side but on the right side make backwards knots then when ur done with each side make either a forward or baackwards knot in the middle do the four arrows again but start with the blue, then purple, then green, then red but when you get back to do the chinese staircase do with the string on the outsid ehope this helps let me no if you need any help

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!