$1911

was donated
My Bracelets are giving me a rash!!! D: by smartypants 13 years ago

I had to cut them off, but Im making new ones. What should I do so these dont give me a rash? (The rash is on my inside of my wrist)

RE: My Bracelets are giving me a rash!!! D: by Sareana 13 years ago

i never tie mine on. do you were them constantly? if you do that could be why your getting a rash.

RE: My Bracelets are giving me a rash!!! D: by softballplayer6 13 years ago

If you wear your bracelets EVERYWHERE, like in the shower etc, it might be because of the bacteria buildup. :o I'm assuming you're using regular embroidery thread/craft thread, but if you're using hemp, I've heard that some people are actually allergic to it. I really don't know..... sorry =(

RE: My Bracelets are giving me a rash!!! D: by egyptianpanda 13 years ago

I wear mine constantly, but I change them every month. I'd change them every once in a while.

RE: My Bracelets are giving me a rash!!! D: by Sareana 13 years ago

Bacteria may build up as softballplayer6 said as well as something as simple as sweat, you can get salt burn and sweat contains a bit of salt.

RE: My Bracelets are giving me a rash!!! D: by Killshotz 13 years ago

If you try to not tie them on perminantly TIP: if you tie the string under your toe (where this bone is *the bump*) it is a little bit bigger than you wrist and you cn slip it on and off...
Hope this helps!!

RE: My Bracelets are giving me a rash!!! D: by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

i wear three all the time, i've had them on for months, i shower with them etc. these were like the first ones i've ever made, and one was bought for me as a present from dominican republic.... i think its the thread that's the problem and or it's too tight on your wrist. you can also be allergic to it..

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!