$1911

was donated
Making braacelets at school by Killshotz 13 years ago

I want to make bracelets at school but we're not allowed to use clipboards, any suggestions?

RE: Making braacelets at school by Sneasel 13 years ago

Tape. I use my masking tape from my artbox to tie them during down time.

RE: Making braacelets at school by Tsoukaleika 13 years ago

You can use a safety pin and pin it to your trousers or bag.. (or the person sitting in front of you hihi)

RE: Making braacelets at school by CarolynD 13 years ago

When I was in school, we used to close the top end (beginning) of the bracelet in the lid of the plastic box we kept our thread in. Stack a heavy text book or two on the top of the box, and it'll hold the box and bracelet in place while you work.

RE: Making braacelets at school by cutieudy98 13 years ago

you can use a clip and clip it to a binder or book

RE: Making braacelets at school by Amberlight 13 years ago

I know how to hold the bracelet in my left hand using 2 fingers and weave like that. It takes practice but once you have it down it's super easy to move around. I have weaved bracelets in school lecture also, lol.

RE: Making braacelets at school by irishgrl1129 13 years ago

Well for one only do it in a class where you won't get in trouble..haha. But I usually just use some strong masking tape, tape towards the bottom of my desk and then put a textbook on top (especially if I am trying to hide the fact that I am doing them).

RE: Making braacelets at school by seahorse130 13 years ago

I don't have a lot of pins around my house so I use paper clips to pin my bracelets to my pants at school. For some reason, the teachers don't mind me making bracelets while they are lecturing and will usually provide me with paper clips so I can work.

RE: Making braacelets at school by egyptianpanda 13 years ago

With practice, you may be able to do them without clipping them down. I normally will hold the bracelet in my left hand (I'm right-handed) with my thumb and forefinger, and then not with my right hand and the other fingers on my left. It takes practice, but it's more convenient than carrying around loads of tape everywhere

[color=red]Ilana[/c]

RE: Making braacelets at school by Killshotz 13 years ago

Thank ya'll for telling me some sweet ideas!! I've tried the weaving in hands before break ad it was a little hard... But I'll try them when school is back in... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!