$1911

was donated
how to use the alpha generator? by makeitamemory 13 years ago

how do i type in the word i want on the bracelet?

RE: how to use the alpha generator? by makeitamemory 13 years ago

can anyone generate it for mee. plzzz! :)
i want it to say we <3 mj
but wit a real heart.. n make it jus 8 strings thanks :)

RE: how to use the alpha generator? by creativitychick 13 years ago

Generally to make an alpha pattern, you use squared paper to draw your design. this is best done on paper, but i used microsoft excel on my computer, and made my pattern there. Once you have done that, draw a box around your design. It easier to draw the pattern in two colours. one colour for your background (going to say white for this pattern) and one colour for the design, (im going to say this is black)
when you come to design it on the alpha generater, usually start with a row full of whites to set the pattern off. so to work out how many you need, count how many squares across the little box is that you drew around your design earlier. (ill just say 12) so you write into the generater
AAAAAAAAAAAA

becuase A symoblises white. alternatively you can use

------------

becuase the dash also symbolises white and makes it easier to see your pattern whilst generating.

okay, so on the second row down of your design, say you had 2 blacks at the end of the row, you would write

AAAAAAAAAABB

or ----------BB

because B symbolises black.
so put the two rows together, and so far your pattern should look like this

AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAABB

or
------------
----------BB

you carry on doing this throughout the design, remmebering to use the box you drew as a guide.

on your last row, do a row of white to finish off the pattern otherwise the generator wont recognise it :)
hope this helps thanks xxxx

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!