$1911

was donated
Help im novice! by Stephano21 13 years ago

Hi guys, first..im new on the forum, im from venezuela, nice to met you all!...well i want to ask how can i read a pattern cuz i dont understand how to do it...i know the knots but i dont know how to follow a pattern correctly if someone can help me i´ll be so happy thanks!

RE: Help im novice! by Carrie 13 years ago

You do it by row. Make all the knots in one row, starting from the right or the left, either way. Then when you finish with that row, do the next, again starting from either direction. I usually start from the left, and do the next row from the right.

RE: Help im novice! by Lovemenot 13 years ago

Please do not post duplicate threads. If you have set a bookmark to this page, please remove it and add a new one BEFORE posting a new comment. Thank you

RE: Help im novice! by Stephano21 13 years ago

i still not understand..:(...can someone upload a video showing how to follow a pattern? pleasee

RE: Help im novice! by go_blue16 13 years ago

Plenty of videos have already been made and uploaded before. Click tutorials or type in the search box 'reading patterns' and trust me you will get results fast. Good luck!

RE: Help im novice! by cherry123 13 years ago

Just go on the tutorial page after u click on a pattern u r interested in making there is an orange box at the top of the page and it says tutorial and other things .Click on that and it will show u what to do .

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!