$1911

was donated
RE: Email newsletter. by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

Yes ! Would be amazing !!!

RE: Email newsletter. by brookecav 13 years ago

I'm do sad I didn't see this forum thread earlier! I signed up for the newsletter, but it seems as though I've missed the first one. Perhaps a collection of old newsletters could be arranged somewhere on the site so that if others like me realize that they missed one, we can get caught up!

RE: Email newsletter. by Carrie 13 years ago

I looked on my browser-based email, and I could see them. They didn't show up on my outlook-type mail, I guess!

RE: Email newsletter. by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

@Carrie: Images not showing up is a browser setting that you should be able to change.

@Brookecav: Good idea. That would also hopefully bring more subscribers and solve the thing with stubborn email clients that don't want to show images.

RE: Email newsletter. by Foz 13 years ago

why, oh whyyyyy did I wait until now to sign up? now I missed the first one *sighs* :-( but on the pro side, I've got something to really look forward to next month ;-) a newsletter is such a great idea!

RE: Email newsletter. by Acid 13 years ago

Maybe i'm crazy but it appears even though i subscribed i haven't received it :(

Hi again guys and girls!
I made up a page for looking at previous newsletters, here it is:
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/newsletters.php

Is this something you were thinking of?

@Acid: Just wait, I'll check your subscription status..

@Acid, your subscription status is OK. You're in the list. It says I have sent you one message in total. I've sent you a new one now though. Check your inbox, and check the spambox also :)

RE: Email newsletter. by Acid 13 years ago

All sorted they both came at once, thanks Stefan ^ ^

Great!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!