$1911

was donated
pattern publishing by redsoxrbeast 13 years ago

whenever i finish a pattern (alpha), it dissapears from the "pending" thing but then i cant find my pattern anywhere on the website! where did it go and how do i find it?

RE: pattern publishing by Lovemenot 13 years ago

Your pattern needs to be checked by the Moderators and then approved before it will show up on the site. You will receive a notification when anything new happens to it.

RE: pattern publishing by Sab_Attack 13 years ago

(and it takes at least 24 hours before it's published on the site) :)

RE: pattern publishing by Ginger4Him 13 years ago

I also have had that problem, but when I finish my alpha pattern, I click "save", and then it should go to my pending list. Until it has been approved, it should list the pattern there. However, I have designed three patterns, and none of them are in my pending list, or my list of unfinished patterns. It seems to have disappeared. It has been about a week since I finished the third pattern, and none of the three have been posted.

RE: pattern publishing by Lovemenot 13 years ago

@Ginger4Him; Apologies, but it appears that two of your patterns have been rejected. Most likely due to the fact that they were too basic of a font. We are trying to clear out patterns of that sort, and replace them with full A-Z Alphabet patterns, so people may choose exactly what they want the bracelet to say.
As for your third missing pattern, at this point in time, I have no idea what may have happened to it.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!