$1911

was donated
Macrame tutorials by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Hi everyone.

I have noticed that my Macrame site (https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/macrame) isn't very well visited.

Is it a good idea to merge the tutorials and knot instructions there with this site? It would be more convenient for both me and the users on this site. What do you think.

Stefan

RE: Macrame tutorials by Tsoukaleika 13 years ago

Definitely! I had no idea even of the existence. Just had a quick look and it seems mighty interesting. I guess I'm not the only one who didn't know you also run the macrame site.

RE: Macrame tutorials by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Most definitely. I didn't know there was a macrame site, and I thought I'd seen all there was to see around here :) Anyway, isn't it always better to have what you're looking for in one place rather than two?

RE: Macrame tutorials by Starrylight 13 years ago

I think it's a great idea to combine them! I've visited it a few times and it seems promising. And this way you can get people interested in doing both macrame and friendship bracelets.

RE: Macrame tutorials by Mina 13 years ago

Hey Stefan, I actually did visit that a while ago before seeing this thread, and I though before that it was a part of this site, no? I believe I saw some of that stuff on here before and then when I went to look for a a month or so ago it was gone.. But, yeah, all in all, I think that'd be cool.

RE: Macrame tutorials by suzwe 13 years ago

i completely agree with Tsoukaleika.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!