$1911

was donated
I just don't get it! by partypumper101 15 years ago

Can someone please help me to understand the average pattern on this site? It's very difficult for me....do you tie two strings together for each not and just keep switching??? Help PLEASE!!

RE: I just don't get it! by Cathelijn 15 years ago

First you tie two strings together for each knot, and the next row you don't use the first and the last thread.
And then you repeat this. I hope you understand it now. You can also look at some easy patterns (#25).

RE: I just don't get it! by ron 15 years ago

I agree with Cathelijn, you hav to do what she said but you have to also make sure that when you make a know, you switch them the right way

RE: I just don't get it! by intel 14 years ago

to help me understand bracelet making i searched videos. this helps a lot trust me! I was able to start and understand everythingg!

RE: I just don't get it! by Joy 14 years ago

i first got started w/ a micheals craft booklet..just told me what to do and found my self enjoying it. that was couple years back. then when i saw someone at the county fair w/ a really thick bracelet, i wanted to find some w/ cool patterns or something realy thick like that and found this site. so glad i stumbled apon it or even saw the person w/ the large bracelet cuz then i would be so into this at all! hope u get better at figureing out bracelets!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!