$1911

was donated
Yarn vs Embordery Floss by Punchy 14 years ago

Hey i was just wondering what is better. Yarn or Embordery Floss? Also which one do you use? and yeah thats it ! I just wanted to know cuz it's just the basics but no one every really says what they use to makee them!
ThanX bye bye Punchy

RE: Yarn vs Embordery Floss by Cathelijn 14 years ago

I use embroidery floss. Cause it's great to knot with and you have it in many colors.
I think yarn is okay for beginners, cause it isn't expencive. But when you are experienced in knotting, I think embroidery floss is better.

RE: Yarn vs Embordery Floss by Tokio 14 years ago

Yarn is too hard to work with in my opinion. I like embroidery floss much more. Its much cheaper and comes in way more colors. :)
Only plus with yarn is that it comes in bigger amounts, so you don't have to go to AC MOORE every 3 days XD

RE: Yarn vs Embordery Floss by Acid 14 years ago

I've always prefered the Embroidery, i think it's easier to work with and i also think it lasts longer then wool/yarn. Plus when it comes to washing them if you do that after a while they don't shrink like wool does.

RE: Yarn vs Embordery Floss by bostonfan1 14 years ago

for me embroadery cuz u can get it at many craft stores together or in bundles and like the others said yarn is great for beginers but i prefer my embroadery

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!