$1911

was donated
someone help me please.......! by Emie 13 years ago

I'm new in this site and I'm trying to make my own bracelet. I can use the generator (maybe...), but how can I make rows wider? there is only 8 threads in the beginning, how can I have 16 threads in the beginning?

RE: someone help me please.......! by bella10 13 years ago

It depends on which generator you are using. For the normal generator, you look under the words that say "Starting string colors." Then, you'll see that it has eight letters typed inside. The number of letters represent the number of strings, and the letters themselves represent the colors. If you want to add more strings, you can just type new strings in that box, and you can also change the colors if you want. If you are using generator 2, then look for the higher plus and minus signs, and when you click plus, that will add strings, and minus will subtract strings. Hope this helps!

RE: someone help me please.......! by Hawkeye 13 years ago

[COLOR=navy] I think its easier to use Generator 2 for wider and larger bracelet patterns. Though you have to be completly done with your patten because if you try to change it with Generator 1 after using Generator 2 to create it, it will show and error sign. (sorry I might be confusing you)

RE: someone help me please.......! by Gracie04 13 years ago

[color=navy] You just click the p;us and minus sighn. [/navy]

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!